Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I don't Recommend Go Daddy For Your Web Hosting Needs

Hello! I hope everyone is staying warm. I'm a little irritated because my web site is down today! I'm told that I will be able to use my new hosting service within the next 24 hours, but we'll see...They might have mentioned the down time before I canceled my old service -not to mention the fact that they aren't exactly the cheapest option out there...grrrr...deep sigh... Let's all think positive thoughts about Go Daddy getting it together sometime today; preferably 5 minutes ago.

Anyway, other than that everything is going well. I'm very settled. I've been working on other projects which is good. I will be around for awhile (no vacations planned:(

Also, if you have specific questions about services, please email me directly. The anonymous comment option is for blog topic suggestions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment