Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a great holiday and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I did!

My New Year's Resolution: To eat healthy, exercise regularly, and be the best at what I do!

Info
I just wanted to let you know that making advance appointments is always better, but it never hurts to give me a call and see what's going on. In the evenings, it is probably best to give me a call sooner rather than later. If you even think you might want to come by, just give me a call in the afternoon. I sometimes leave early this time of year if I don't hear from you. I can usually make arrangements to stay if I know ahead of time. Plus, it saves me hanging out all afternoon and evening for no reason:)

Also, if you think about it, let me know if you are on blood pressure medication. It helps me out to know these things.

Thanks! I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment